Saturday, November 1, 2008

New York: Brooklyn and Chinese Food

We went straight from Australia to the Philippines and then I just had a day or two to rest before flying to New York to film my hour special for Comedy Central.

Upon arrival I went straight to Brooklyn to film the opening for my special



Dakota Pictures and Troy Miller did a great job of putting everything together.

After shooting for a few hours in the cold rain and air, all I wanted was some decent Chinese food: hot soup, nice fried rice and typical dishes. My wife was back at our hotel and not feeling well, so I was determined to get her something good.

We went to Chinatown and had the hardest time finding something "not too authentic". Our limo driver almost grew impatient but found it funny to see what a hard time we were having. Each place had the oddest dishes (in the eyes of a typical American). Finally, we found something good (after an hour of searching).

No comments:

Post a Comment